24/7 Sports Talk

The Late Shift Returns

The Late Shift returns to radio tonight.
My return back to sports radio was not an easy decision, but one that I felt I had to make.
by +Rodney Fisher


RF Sports Radio started in 2009 as just a very simple sports podcast that featured my Father and I. We were so rough, that I don't think even calling it a show makes any sense now.

That humble beginning created this site, our network, our platform. Somewhere over the last few years we simply got away from radio to focus more on the business-side of sports. Occasionally, we would do a podcast here are there, but nothing like what we started.

That simple sports show allowed us to become media fixtures with the NBA, NCAA, and several teams across the country. It allowed us to interview some of the world's most revered athletes. So why did we ever stop?

That is the question I have wrestling with for years. This year we have decided to no longer keep asking the question, but to answer it.

We are back on the air...


Check Out Sports Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with RF Sports Radio on BlogTalkRadio

No comments:

Post a Comment