24/7 Sports Talk

MLB: The Brewers Get Garza

Matt Garza is now a Milwaukee Brewer. Photo credit
MLB 
by J.T. 

As Cincinnati Reds fans I don't like this at all, not at all. Aye man judge me, I don't care. Garza is a good pitcher and he's going to be hurling against my boys this year. Good move by the Brewers, I can hate and still congratulate.


This move flew under the radar, at least in my circle I didn't even know the Brewers were courting Garza.

Garza got a 4 year deal worth $50 million with incentives that could push the money up to as much as $67 million so he's eligible for some nice bonuses.

Hey Garza if you need a tax write off or just want help a young brotha' out feel free to send a few bucks my way homie.

Last year Garza was 10-6 with a 3.82 ERA while playing for the Cubs and Rangers.

Hopefully he doesn't pitch good against the Reds while he's in the division again. Good luck to you this year Matt.

Do y'all think this was a good move for the Brewers at this potential amount? Drop a line and let us know.

Check me out at http://thefrontofficenews.com
- JT follow on Twitter @TeezyT

No comments:

Post a Comment