24/7 Sports Talk

NFL: How many lives does Matt Flynn have?

by J.T. 
Matt Flynn back in position to start for Packers. Photo credit NFL 

I know some people are looking at the title of this article and they are saying who gives a flying fill in the blank of whatever you want to say there. Some people probably are laughing with me because they know I pay close attention to the whereabouts of Mr. Flynn.


Last week the Green Bay Packers resigned the backup that everyone knows. With injuries to Rodgers and Wallace the Pack were thin at QB as they needed to place a call with their former 6 touchdown man.

I would like to commend Flynn and also say he must have the best agent in the world behind my homie Sean Walton, shoutout to Elite Sports. Just counting this year Flynn has played for the Raiders, Bills and Packers. 
I know that’s a lot of releases, but that’s also a lot of signings which is a good thing in the Flynn household.

This article isn’t about his stats or shortcomings it’s about Flynn having the juice to keep cashing those NFL checks. Can his agent negotiate my next raise/salary? Can you help a brother out pro bono? 

Check me out at http://thefrontofficenews.com
-JT 

No comments:

Post a Comment