24/7 Sports Talk

Countdown To Spring Training


In less than two weeks your favorite teams pitchers and catchers will report to Spring Training. This is always an exciting time for baseball fans, as it means
warmer weather is on its way, but also the great game of baseball is right around the corner. This also means that writers, and other media types will get a chance to predict the future of the 2013 baseball season. This is always fun, and for the first time since I get to work with RF Sports Radio, I will be doing the same thing. For the whole spring training experience I am going to take one team and analyze, and give my predictions on how they will finish. This will be a great experience for me, and should be for you the fans as well. As mainly a baseball writer I will be writing other subjects, such as Free Agents, and trades, and breaking news, but I'm looking forward to breaking down some teams. So, with that said the first team of the new year that I will break down is the Chicago White Sox.

No comments:

Post a Comment