24/7 Sports Talk

Quotes From Coach Carlisle - Pregame NBA Finals Game 4

Barea starting over Stevenson?
  - I'm not gonna confirm that. I release lineups 16 minutes before game.

Brendan Haywoods status?
  - He is going to be active

Have you guys been physical enough in this series?
  - I think we can be more physical. We've allowed them to get to the rim unscathed too much.

What do you need from your starting unit that you haven't been getting in this series?
  - I just think with our team, with the way we're structured, we bring a lot of our better guys off the bench. Right now Marion is playing too many minutes. It's very difficult to ask him to be in a stance and guard the best players on the planet for 43 minutes and hey, go score and do what you do at the other end. That's on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment