24/7 Sports Talk

NBA Playoffs: Pacers take 3-1 Series Lead Over Cold Knicks

Pacers take a 3-1 Series Lead over NY Knicks
The second round of the NBA playoffs rolls on as the Indiana Pacers now find themselves one victory away from advancing to the Eastern Conference Finals.

Carmelo Anthony continued his poor shooting, 9-26, from the floor and Jason Kidd as yet to make a point since before the NFL draft. Iman Shumpert, who was questionable to play, did not score in the 16 minutes he played. The Knicks have not been able to get any offense going since game 2.


"I take the blame for this whole series. It started off with game 4 in Boston or game 5," says 6th Man of the Year J.R. Smith. "I haven't been playing myself. I haven't been playing my part. I've been letting my teammates down. I've been letting my coaches down."



Meanwhile, the Indiana Pacers were able to do what they could not do last year in their second round series against the Miami Heat. After taking a 2-1 series lead, they allowed the Miami Heat to win game 4 and change the momentum of the series.

George Hill, who had a career playoff high of 26 points, stated after the game that his team will take game 6 like an elimination game for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment