24/7 Sports Talk

Push or Flop: Nazr Mohammed Ejected for Fouling LeBron James in Wild Game 3

Nazr Mohammed ejected after pushing Lebron James, Game 3
We can all agree it was a technical foul. This morning in most barbershops across the United States the debate heats up on whether LeBron James flopped in order to get the refs to eject Nazr Mohammed.

Chicago Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeaux added fuel to the flame in his postgame comments saying, "from my angle, I just say a guy basically flop, you know, and I'm going to leave it at that."




LeBron's take, "I seen him hawking me down for a long time and I seen him come with one of those club fouls, which was unnecessary. I basically just tried to protect myself, stand my ground. It definitely surprised me that he pushed me like that."

James definitely looked surprised, but let's consider that he is 6'8 250lbs. Not the easiest type of person to push down.

"When a guy pushes you down", says Mohammed, "Instinctively, I'm going to get up and do something. Sometimes, you have to fight your instincts and do what's right. I'm disappointed I didn't fight my instincts well enough tonight because I could have probably helped the team a little more."

James was able to fight those instincts. "I don't really get into the extracurricular of things. I mean too much to my team to even get involved in stuff like that."

The bigger question remains if the NBA league office will tack on a suspension for Nazr. The Chicago Bulls, already playing without Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, and Kirk Hinrich, can't avoid to miss any player.

Miami Heat went on to win the game 104-94 to take a 2-1 series lead.

What is your Fan Perspective, was it a push or a flop? Does it even matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment