24/7 Sports Talk

Kobe Bryant on Lamar Odom, "I hope they don't unlock that mystery. I know how to use him..."

Kobe Bryant has never been one to encode messages with many words. We caught up with him last night after an impressive win over the Mavericks and his former teammate Lamar Odom. Odom ended the night with 1 point, going 0 - 3 from the floor.

"He comes to a team that's pretty much set. It's hard for him to find his niche and the fans, they don't really understand what he does or how he can do it."

The fans expressed their feelings for Lamar's troubled season with boo's.

"I hope they don't unlock that...unlock that mystery. I know, I know how to use him and use his skill set and this, that and the other, but with this team and the roster that [they] have being pretty much set its tough for him to find...to find his groove."

"It's tough because like I said they have their niche, they have their run, they have their execute, they have their group of core guys and Lamar is not a player you just plug in. I mean you feature him. Like we featured him terms of his ball handling and post up ability and things like that."

 - Roc, RF Sports Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment